start main text
FunToken has weakened along with other crypto coins over the past week, reaching $0.0075 at the end of last week. By the end of 2022, FUNToken is likely to reach between $0.09 and $0.013 and between $0.0158 and $0.020 by the end of 2023, according to several sources.
FUNToken (FUN) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. During the last seven days, FUNToken has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar. FUNToken has a total market capitalization of $82.75 million and $2.32 million worth of FUNToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNToken coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005041 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19,851.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004972 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00056432 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00012647 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00005483 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00065267 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00077860 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001555 BTC.
FUNToken is a coin. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. FUNToken’s total supply is 10,977,277,070 coins and its circulating supply is 10,962,808,529 coins. FUNToken’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FUNToken
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FUNToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
end inline unit Via this site https://reporter.am/2022/09/17/funtoken-fun-trading-5-2-lower-over-last-week.html
end main text
Begin Footer Opt-In
End Footer Opt-In